The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

translator san if you need cookies i'll give them to you. thank you for the translation can't wait for the next one huwahh also sfx notes are fine with mee

Sfx notes.. because imho most of us readers wont mind it that much as long as the release is faster with understandable english translations.
We appreciate all your efforts on this, thanks.

The notes sound great if they are near the sfx, for better understanding <3 your translation has improved a lot! Great job

imo, as long as I can understand what the sfxs mean, I don't mind having notes😊 But it's really up to you guys, I'm already grateful for your hardwork, I shouldn't ask for more😂

Thank you for the translation and everyone's hardwork, as well!!

Fed-Kun's army
sfx note is not a problem. I don't really read sfx and the raw one have sometime a font and positioning who add more impact.

Definitely sfx notes! Thank you so much for your hard work 💕 ฅ(≈>ܫ<≈)♥

Dex-chan lover
Dad is pretty much okay with who pays more for her, Gaspal needs her to summon stuff and cousin is “there”... I have a felling that cousin will be the first to snap and attack her because she is bad to his lover...

Really hate that Baron. I can't wait for the next chapter.

About the sfx note that would be okay 👌

Dex-chan lover
Wow such handsome translation group, too powerful. I can feel the majestic beauty from access the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread