The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I like the note version better~ its simple and the feels of the ori sfx remain the same xD

SFX notes are definitely fine, redrawing is only going to consume time for nothing really.
Thanks for the chapter.

(ノ´ヮ`)ノ*:・゚✧ Thank you for the new chapter & SFX notes are fine!

Omo I can’t wait for the next chapter, I hope Ivona & Claude get engaged. ♡(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, SFX redraws are one of the most wasteful thing you can do in scanlating because of the rule of diminishing returns. Translate, edit and proofread the script and you're already 95% done. Redrawing and any other specialized shenanigans is just that 5% and it almost if not every time takes so many days, weeks, MONTHS, to do. Anti-snipe supporters of large groups that likes to monopolize dozens of manhwa claims it takes "2 months" to fully edit SFX of a single chapter and they cry "snipe is bad!" when other scanlators does the 95% and releases before them.

I'd rather you put the sfx in a small footnotes and release the chapters frequently than wasting your time competing with the "quality" of large scanlators with dozens of members, patreon and ad money.

SFX notes= frequent updates. Just do it. (Claude forever~~~ and thanks for the updates)

To be honest I never read the SFX unless I need to. SFX notes are fine (^^)v

Claude forever😆 and i prefer sfx notes for faster releases. Thank you for translating this!

Almost got played by that bastard, glad she approached the king so she had an escape. Hope that bastard and the rest of them gets whats coming to them.

Sfx notes are okay for me. Thanks for the chapter.

sfx notes are definitely okay! I mean, you're doing this for us for free so whatever you decide on is fine. As long as we understand whats going on... then it's perfect. Thank you so much for such fast releases! :)

Claude forever!

SFX notes are completely fine, but maybe add them to the side and not the bottom seeing the pages are kinda long.

Users who are viewing this thread