The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I agree, there really is no need for sfx-cleaning.
I would much rather like faster releases with sfx-notes 😍
thank you so much for your hard work. I really appreciate it!!

Yes. SFX cleaning is both time-consuming and an absolute energy-waster. It's more than ok to add the sfx notes. Thanks for translating this, translator-nim and gang😘

I do like how it looks cleaned and redrawn but however you prefere to do it (as it is your time and effort) its fine <3 keep the good work 🙂

Double-page supporter
Claude forever, I'd definitely prefer faster releases over SFX cleanup.

Zm

Sfx notes are fine! Rather have faster releases than the time consuming ones :)

I personally think that SFX are part of the artwork, so unless they're really clearly added in via typing instead of being drawn, I think SFX notes are more respectful towards the artist.

Even if you are redrawing most SFX, I'm still of the mind that you should always follow the Jojo Rule: if the SFX already look cool, whatever you do to replace them will probably not look as cool. You're just spending a lot of time and effort to make something that will, at best, be the same quality as leaving it and adding SFX notes.

Aggregator gang
Just leave SFX notes. I never understood why fan translators bothered with SFX anyway. I'd rather faster releases.

Supporter
Notes are fine for sfx. Especially if it means faster story time theater!

CLAUDE FOREVER!

A sfx note is a great idea! Another good release, maybe one or two grammar mistakes but not at all unreadable. Good work. Claude forever!

I'm really happy you guys haven't backed down :) ur english has become really good! i'm proud as a reader

Users who are viewing this thread