The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Zm

Damn it. Of course bad stuff is gonna happen. Can Tristan just meet his demise already?

Fed-Kun's army
What? Really? Can we get an antagonist which is not 1D crap? I mean, it's cartoon's level of villain..

Dex-chan lover
big lol for baron gaspal

also fucking god damn it the 2 bit villains never end do they

Supporter
Oh woe is me. Yeah sure, your uncle is a pos who treats everyone badly including his own daughter. But instead of targeting him, let's just take the easy way, continue to kiss his ass, and manipulate an idiot and an innocent girl to get what you want. Best plan 14/10 would do again.

Fed-Kun's army
Gaspal might have turned out alright if he had met someone decent that time, or maybe not. It’s hard to tell.

And I wish the author would give us a breather. Having troubles after troubles after troubles is exhausting.

Give them a break..
She will exhaust herself if these villain keep popping up like that
Also thank you for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... titles are nice and make all easier but they are not everything...
Your family was poor not because they were not nobles....

C'mon MC, your previous life was one you choose for yourself... just because you didn't got what yo wanted out of it doesn't change that you choose to do all of it.

That woman at the end gotta be the girl in the red dress who was recently rejected by the duke.

I kinda feel bad for Gaspal, Tristan didn't love him and actually thought of him as less than the Duke. Also, I knew he was gonna be evil but I hope we get a gay couple that isn't, otherwise it leaves a bad taste.
You go Ivona, stand up for yourself!

Tristan should probably just dump Gospal. He's a burning ship. You won't be able to manipulate Argentin but you could be a brother for a generous sister that can find your business venture. But I understand that you don't want to work either.

So Tristan is pretending to be Gaspal’s gay lover just for power? He really will do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread