The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

This makes me remembered that a childhood friend of mine, pierced her ears using a safety pin, and I found that scary.

I honestly get why sniping can be considered bad, but at the same time, everyone’s a thief.

Dex-chan lover
Cute!!!!!! Also omg face caressing? Touching her ears!!!! Scandalous >///<

This chapter smacks of bad editing and translation. I've almost never seen this font used by skilled translation groups. Such a shame this person had to snipe the series from the original group. They dropped it, and the enjoyment I got from this series took a nose dive because of it.

This is why people do NOT like newbies and other translation groups sniping series. If you want to help, or improve things, a collaboration or joining the team ends up with far better results.
@argolok I understand the frustration you had over this when others sniped this from you. It's despicable.

edit: UGH...
just read this line... and I cringed..

" 'Kale Noth' is a family infamous for their tasty food that made them got their peerage thanks to their cooking skills"
Seriously?!?
I can't help but think that this is something an elementary school kid in Gr. 1 or Gr. 2 would say.

" 'Kale Noth' is a family famous for their delectable food, for which they earned their peerage, thanks to their cooking skills"
Way better.
FFS.

... just finished reading this chapter. SO MUCH ENGRISH IT HURTS!!

Group Leader
@theforgottenfox I feel like you either tagged me in error or youre misunderstanding something
While i did express my frustration with snipers and the drop in quality they bring,
I was not involved with any translation group who has worked on this

Oh gosh...My heart... I want a Duke Claud Argentine too 🤧 Huwaaaaaaaaaaaah~ my heart cannot handle it~!

Users who are viewing this thread