The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, anyone willing to take the time to take a google translation, get it to the point of being readable, and type setting neatly is impressive. I know you only did it for this chapter, but I know I wouldn't have the patience to stitch together a raw from screen captures so I doubly commend your efforts.

Thanks for the update/translation. Its nice the red haired lady ended up not being a b*tch in the end and even became one of her admirers. So then, who is the white hooded shady person that talked to sh*tty cousin?
Our ML smiling is just hnngh! Judging from the wedding spoilers, I only hope it ends without a hitch (I mean, spoiling myself with ch.30 with
Claude already referring to her as his wife should have some indication the wedding at least went off without a hitch

Yes...finally someone sensible. This is finally coming back together (for now at least). Thank you for your hard work!

Even though you say it’s for practice, many thanks for the chapter. Really appreciate it, hopefully we’ll see more uploaded soon. So thanks In advance.😊

Users who are viewing this thread