The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Thanks for the translation. Only real issue is the width is kind of messed up, and there's some kind of compression issue. Even for a screencap it shouldn't normally get so distorted, might have something to do with the resolution of your phone, zoom of the browser, or format you're saving in. Not complaining, just saying.
People have posted raws but links keep getting deleted and I don't remember them hopefully someone else can send them. There are also tools for ripping them from the site rather than screencapping. I've used jdownloader in the past, but don't know what would be best for your source.

@onlyforpractice hey! thanks so much for the chapter. I couldn't send you a dm because it's under maintenance. if you need any help, I can do typesetting and some basic cleaning and redrawing (enough to maybe cover the sfx but it won't look perfect). honestly, the scanlation drama is so awful I'm beginning to feel sorry for the webcomic itself.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter!
That lame father tried to hit his daughter! I wish him and the cousin and the baron to meet painful endings.

Thanks, I will be grateful for whomever that translated this comic, I m not interested in any drama..all I care is I want to read the nu chapter

I was actually trying to find a way to do it myself also!
Clad you took it! ^^
Thanks for your hard work!

Funny how that agathafk person or whatever they were called, stopped working on this series after d&a dropped it. Even tho they were pumping out chapters daily, lol. But I also feel stupid for defending d&a for getting the series they were working on sniped. Wish I had never done that after they threw their temper tantrum with the mass release and the spoiler. Brats.
I guess I'll just take whatever gets released here now, without taking any sides.
Thank you very much for your hard work on this translation~

Dex-chan lover
Yeah hard agree with this translator.

Thanks for the chapter, I hope someone picks it up properly because it's a lovely series and it's such a shame to see it swallowed up by sniping drama.

Honestly, thanks. Even though you say this is practice, thank you for the update.

All these scanlation dramas is really getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread