The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Aaaaaah
Why are you never get bored from all this nagging?!
Can't you just let the translators solve their problems between themselves with any interference?!

And thanx for your hard work ✨
I read same chapter in mangago and your translation was more clear and easy to understand
i'll cheer for you if you want to continue 😚😚

Fed-Kun's army
at this point every new chapter of the DWAES came out I hear the music of super smash bro playing as everyone is joining the battle !

thanks for the translation anyway

I don't get it ? what drama?

Alsoooo mygadd!! the style and design of this is BEAUTIFULLLL!! 😍😍😍

WE STAN THE FASHION DESIGNER HAHAH

all you ppl getting mad at the scanlators and giving your two cents... just stop and let them discuss it among themselves. You guys are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.😠

@Olotea Two translator groups fought over this in the beginning. One flounced away while the other disappeared to party. Now there's a new group who is going to take over who supposedly doesn't care if there's snipers or not. And another translator who picked up for a friend.

So basically two got replaced with two. (Or one got replaced with three if the other one come back...)

@Soo-ji_Queen
I think most of the actual drama comes from the readers bashing one group or the other rather than from the groups themselves.

Ah, a wealthy man without common sense.
Favourite type, cause I lack common sense, too.

Dex-chan lover
Your a man's man translator-san! Helping you buddy (and us btw), that's a noble cause!

Thank you and your buddy for the translation!

I try to stay out of the drama, so thank you to anyone who takes time and resources to translate these for me!

I would want to kick his ass ıf ı was staying in that hotel.From perspective of protagonist it is romantic but for others piece of shit.

Thank you so much for the translation

thank you Author,
thank you translator
first i really like ivona in that dress 😆
and to translator you can start in what chapter you want to translate dont let the ungrateful reader judge you

Thank you so much for the chapter!! Also @Starbright oh god please no, if your reading this scan team, the chapter you’re at is perfect please continue👌

Ahh! How wonderful! Thanks for translating the chapter and helping us all out.

Users who are viewing this thread