The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the war still rages on and has no end in sight is amusing. Keep on keeping on eventually one group will stick.

I appreciate the hardwork of all people that scanlate these chapters! This manga is definitely one of the best i’ve seen so far and aside from the drama, i just wish no-one gave this series up because they’re tired of the drama, i’m rooting for those who genuinely love this series and willing to keep on scanlating and sharing it to us! Thank you so much!

So why the 25.1? I guess to make sure people people clicking though the chapters who already read 25 would be forced to pass it.
Then making a comment in the chapter title?

Ugh, this groups attitude is quickly becoming as unlikable as DnA.

@Sharkexpert12 There is no war unless if DnA starts something up again. NNG dropped out because they felt bad about being the initial cause of the drama even though they didn't really do anything to make it this big of a deal. Magnificent Aurora Scans doesn't mind others translating it and the other groups were 1 scans and done.

Now talking about the content of this chapter, all I can say is adorable!! He’s definitely THE man. He’s a gentleman I rarely see. He does everything out of goodwill. I often see contract marriage plot with male lead who agreed because of the benefits and eventually like the mc, but this, he never treat the mc badly and i wonder why he thinks love is a troublesome feeling, maybe something in the past? Because he is such a lovable person! And Ivona, keep it up! Things will get tough ahead because that guy and your cousin still around, plus a mysterious person that doesnt gives a good vibe...

Yay! Glad you are sticking with it. It would be a shame for this to be buried.

What's up with all the drama? Instead of just enjoying the webtoon it seems that a lot of people are caught up in some unecessary drama. I do not think that it's a juge deal if two different groups/people do the translation of a same chapter. It does not harm anyone.. I will enjoy the mass chapter release though. :D

I wish that Ivona had a more "soulless" personality. She's way too sweet, it seems fake. x)

NNG mentioned they will drop the series. I'm glad you guys are planning on continuing this series! Thanks for the Chpter! Looking forward to that Mass release.

Dex-chan lover
Oh to be honest I kind of liked no name group, they even went so far as to release the backlog of chapters before the snipe battle happened.

Users who are viewing this thread