The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Group Leader
I apologise for coming off a bit rude, our editor's laptop died and I feel guilty about it, haha! but it still feels amazing looking at the support the readers have given to us!
We will try our best to increase our quality, but it all depends if our editor can borrow her friend's laptop... 😨

he never took off his gloves even when he's trying to sleep lmao. I can already see memes about this...."the gloves stay on during sex ivona"

damn, cant even translate properly, thanks anyway for this and the drama

@Hoofan_1 It's not an issue of proper english or not. The translation was off. For example (drama aside), if you compare NNG to KKJ versions of the chapter, it makes more sense for Ivona to mention "there's only one blanket" instead of "here's a blanket".

@wastedwen I appreciate someone picking up the manga because it's good and i want to read the story, so I wish you luck. But I do hope you guys can get better at translating it for the sake of everyone who wants to read the story.

@teruhashiclone
And you don't have to read
People who are nitpicking about the translation really dont have to read it at all
This group is trying their best to translate and people are being rude about their translation. Honesty just don't read it.
Thank you for this great translation kkj scans.

Hi. Thanks for the translations. But can we request to have the sfx to be translated too.. and also those little dialogs that doesnt have a speech bubble like that of Stefan's near the last page..

You dont have to redraw it.. Just a little note below or above the panel will be fine. Like "sfx: swoosh" will be enough. Sorry for asking for more but thank you!

@wastedwen

That's so cute, the Duke (I guess I should call him Claude, at this point) is the little spoon lmao
Thanks, scanlators!

@Onlyotaku100 I only said something because they 1. mistranslated an entire scene and 2. were coming across as quite rude considering they weren't even the original translators of this series in the first place.

If both KKJ and NNG posted at the same time with no drama, then yeah, I would just read NNG and not comment at all. But KKJ was quite rude about this whole thing and have now made it so that they are the only option to read, so yeah, I will say my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@Yae14 They didn't, I'm pretty sure they mentioned when they were starting this series that they might not bother with chapters if someone else already did them anyway? Or the other group they were going to partner with for this mentioned it in the comment section, or something.

Double-page supporter
I think KKJ's grammar and word flow are better, in some panels I much prefer their wording. But I gotta say the translation of NNG this time seems better in terms of context/translation. The "here's a blanket part" didn't make much sense. Ofc I didn't read the raws so I could be totally wrong

Hopefully the chapters done together with MAS will be better, since there'll be 2 groups doing QCs. Thanks for the hard work though

Users who are viewing this thread