The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Thank for the chapter and i hope you will do this until endπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

@Etna it's not just the readers but also the translators they keep including some kind of note at the end of each chapter to incite the drama like talking about who should translate or dropping right after the original translating team dropped the manga, etc. For this group it's the chapter tittle.

Now with Devil and Angel Scans dropping this we might not have an actual translating team who will work on this series till the end. As most sniping groups rarely translate till the end and the other groups are just trolling for the drama.

Plus how everyone treated Devil and Angel Scans I doubt they will pick up this series ever again

Thanks for preserving . 1 group left cuz they felt betrayed by the readers . 1 left cuz they were responsible and ran away from the problem . And yet you KKJ are doing what u wanted to do . Picking up series that were abandoned . Thanks .

Dex-chan lover
Aww Claude is such a sweet gentleman and who doesn't love wrapping their wife up like a burrito before bed, thanks for the translation ❀️

Lol is there specific reasons why claude wears gloves to sleep?πŸ˜‚
I can still pass the belt and the formal clothes.. but gloves?!

But come to think of it... has claude ever took off his gloves? I never really notice it..πŸ˜…

Group Leader
We were planning to mass release, we just didn't expect for it to happen so quickly. We love this series, and we want people to see our works! But we can't do that if someone else does it faster and we have no choice but to throw ours away, so keep calm and enjoy our translations, thank you!

Thank you so much for your (and your team as well of course!) willingness in picking up this series...despite all the "recent event" that happened...you guys decided to just pick it up and do it..that is suuuuper cool!!!! 😎😎😎😎 keep it up!!! I'll be supporting you guysπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ(morally that is..sorry..can't do much πŸ˜–πŸ˜–)

Supporter
We were planning to mass release, we just didn't expect for it to happen so quickly. We love this series, and we want people to see our works! But we can't do that if someone else does it faster and we have no choice but to throw ours away, so keep calm and enjoy our translations, thank you!
Lol what's wrong with other people releasing first? Believe it or not, readers do gravitate towards groups that seem sincere and have decent quality works instead of "very fast but super low quality". What a ridiculous statement

Group Leader
@Yatsuki if you're saying we're not sincere, please tell that to our translators, redrawers, and typesetters that they're not doing their best. What you just said was an insult to the volunteers so please mind your words next time!πŸ˜‡
We are currently doing our best not to read the comments because we don't want to lose confidence, but they believe there are still amazing supporters here and I'm here to tell them that! 😍

Supporter
@wastedwen And your words sound like a threat that no one else should work on this and can't upload before you. So mind your words next time! Like what, if another "sniper" "player" or "practice" come along ,release a shitty version of the chapter, you would be like "Oh well someone uploaded first, so we deleted all our work."?

Edit: Toxic scanlating culture confirmed. Good grief. Good thing at least this has a group so can block :)

Group Leader
Well, I don't appreciate others doing something we're already in the process of doing unless you like something like that happening to you?
I didn't come here to argue, I just came here to announce some stuff to the readers to keep them updated, so thank you for your time 😘

Users who are viewing this thread