The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Too cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This was such a nice chapter! They're too cute <3

I hope next time someone says something out of bubble (like Stefan thinking here in pink letters) it'll be translated, though. Had to check the other version for the meaning πŸ™„
Thank you for your work!

That was why I liked NNG, they were respectful to the readers and at least pretended they enjoyed doing this.
This group jumps straight to this tough guy act, implying lots of things, talking down to the readers telling them to "mind their words" and not criticize them, saying "I don't appreciate" this and that.

It's almost like they want to provoke people into snipping them.
If that's not the case then use some of those Patreon bucks to hire a PR person.
Having a decent attitude benefits yourself more than anyone.

Notice how they come in with the snark in their title and trash talk, then say the people in the comments are being mean to them and discouraging.
What do you think is going to happen when you talk trash to someone? Maybe think of your "fans" as people instead of punching bags to vent on.
Just because you're doing this for Patreon money free doesn't mean that people are going to tolerate you acting like some arrogant celebrity snob.

@ManlyMan6545 i completely agree, dunno why they gotta all this drama to something as simple as scanlation when neither groups have the right to translate? idk why they would have to throw away their translations when someone did it before them seems like they're just doing it for views

Told you guys they wouldnt bang...its blue balls for all of us ;(

Fed-Kun's army
Lol so he didn’t sleep at all huh? Poor guy

Also how come they didn’t do it? Even if it’s a contract marriage doesn’t he need an heir. It never makes sense to me when this situation happens.

errrr most of the translations are wrong.....i read the official indonesian release and also the one the other group posted and they are the same. for example when he wrapped ivona it's supposed to be "people of argentine doesnt get cold easily" but this one had a totally different translation..?

@lilylah yeah, I noticed that as well. The dialogue is also very awkward and stilted. Why is this group acting as if they are entitled to translating this series if they can't even do it properly πŸ™„πŸ€”

viva 'Ceremoney'
nice word

@lilylah oh really? well i read both NNG and KKJ version and KKJ version seems a bit weird though.
But I still apreciate all the teams who work on it, no matter how bad it is :)

@wastedwen please don't skip chapters just because others did it first.

If you have a better product, which you do, then people will read it.

@lilylah "people of Argentine doesn't get cold" is not proper English....the wording in this translation actually uses proper English, even if the sentiment conveyed is different from the original intent.

"People from Aregentine are not affected by the cold" would be proper English

Group Leader
Well we tried to upload chapter 24, but we made a mistake and the file was too big, our editor's laptop crashed and just gave up, I rather he keep the laptop than keep the chapter haha!

Thanks for the translation. In future chapters would it be alright to translate the text outside of thought bubbles? Its ok if its just a note with the translation is placed outside its respectful panel, I just felt like I missed out on whatever Stefan was thinking.

Love you, guys! Thank you for all your hard work with "The Duchess with an empty soul". It's is greatly appreciated!! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread