The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Im a bit confused actually, i thought i was the one who slow to understand, glad im not the only one, but thanks for update anyway, pls dont abandoned this :3

Dex-chan lover
ARGH! GET MARRIED ALREADY--- Oh wait they're already married...

GO FCK AND MAKE KIDS ALREADY!!!

Dex-chan lover
Im not a native speaker, but there's a lot of weird translation in this chapter. Guess gotta wait for Aurora to proof and edit the chapter then.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you aoooo much for the mass release >\\\<.the duke is soooo sweet af. You wouldn't want to mess with him if you mess with his wife. Cuuuute.!!

Group Leader
I'm so sorry about the wrong names used in this chapter, the translator who did this chapter has never read any of the previous chapters before, and wasn't sure which references were correct. Please dm me on discord Vexxo#6050 if you know the answers to the mistakes 😅

There's no need to fear! For surely he is second lead! At least that's my bet LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro so either a sanctioned assassin/executioner or something worse. Her raw terror response here has me leaning towards the latter, but it could go either way.

I didn't expect claude agentine to call his butler a *dog* which means he can be quite heartless I see

Mmmmm... Bardran seem like the puppy wolf type. The sweet puppy that's also kinda violent... Also his expressions are so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread