The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
EEEEHHHHHH
A memento?!?! BUY IT! THIS IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE OTHER JEWS BEFORE IT!!
Who cares about some of the other items.... not going to lie but that pearl necklace was kinda coughuglycough not my taste
Many thanks

Contributor
Once again, let this be a lesson to y'all boys. Love is not about how much time and care you have for your girlfriend but rather the number of gemstones you could buy for her at well above market price.

@BlazingMagpie
Let's not forget he is also the guy who decides to buy a whole top-of-the-line clothing store because he is too apathetic to help her choose the best fitting dress.

@Huapollon
he didn't buy the whole clothing store just only all of the dresses in the store. Now he did buy the hotel she was staying in just so her stay could be more comfortable.

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon Are you seriously trying to derive "lessons" from a manga whose only purpose is to be a wish-fulfillment fantasy targeted at teenage girls? I hope you just missed an /s.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lissi It cant be. Maybe it can happen in the future, but right now she is still adapting to the place, I doubt she would get such an importantly responsibility as soon as she stepped on his house.

Fed-Kun's army
The amount of money flying away makes my poor-ass heart hurt.

boi really just spent 160 million on gifts, yea keep telling yourself that it's 'just a contract' Claude.... absolutely whipped

Dex-chan lover
"Ohh I wonder who could be the masked guy with black hair who just bought 160 million worth of jewelry without batting an eye."

Users who are viewing this thread