The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Group Leader
We have officially caught up to the raws, and will be releasing once a week now!

I mean, i dont hate this revelation but the way its executed feels a bit rushed and like shes jumping the gun with straw man logic. Ill look past it because I like where it can go but could have been hinted at better.

although, isn't it weird how they normalised the deaths of the children like they never really mattered all that much?

Am I too naive I swear her maid is just trying to help her get closer to the duke. Obviously is a silly way but I don't think its malicious.

@doneprone

The maid is definitely sketchy. If you go back to chapter 26, around page 10, you can see that she indirectly badmouths Ivona.

Some is foul in Denmark!?

CH 26 Page 10
x11.png

Aggregator gang
Definitely get the feeling Sally has been turned. Only question is, is it the demon king or Tristan:Gaspar ?

I have a feeling that the unknown person in the cloak is a woman... And that Sally might have something to do with her if not the actual person herself.

I don't understand why she thinks she needs to carry the weight of the entire world on her shoulders... lol it's so stupid man... like, ugh 🤕

Dex-chan lover
@OrcaCat
I think something happened to her before she came to the dukes house...
She was fine before was she not?

@Raydnt

I am not entirely sure about that. Something might've happened to the maid that made her that way, but it isn't revealed yet why and how.

Thank goodness. Im thinking something happened to sally. It doesnt make sense that someone who was kind to ivona in that sort of house would suddenly turn like this. Shit, it vould even be some crazy person impersonating her after killing her... Theres magic in yhis world after all.

Users who are viewing this thread