The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

The translation was off. Thankfully, you can still understand what's happening. Thank goodness she already suspects the cousin as the true mastermind. Her "fiance" is a moron blinded by a few crocodile tears from an actual white lotus. The father... is an idiot for still letting himself indulge in luxury but at least he got to force the cousin to leave the estate.

I assume the cold hearted guy will be our ML? I mean, I dunno how she can trust people again after what she's been through (or if her body is still considered normal. She's casting summoning magic left and right. Granted, that CAN be excused if she knows the spell/chant/name of the contracted summon (if we based it on the tamer versions of summoning magic) and whay she's doing right now is expanding her MP pool.

Thanks for the translation. It had some errors, but we could understand everything, so we are thankful.

I guess the north guy will be the ML, so I am curious about how is he going to be introduced. Also, does he know about the Mana fruits .... I wonder.

Dex-chan lover
Needed to proofread this

I got through it but it was rough

Sigh, whoever translated this chapter, thanks for your effort. I'll probably wait for the Devil and Angel Scans release though.

And another awful translation messes with my brain. Couldn't finish the chapter.
Gonna wait for Devil & Angel scans' version.

It's a bit hard to understand everything, but I'm so mad at her cousin and her fiance

Thank you very much for the translation, I got the gist of it at least.
Our girl is getting some backbone! Hope she finds someone that will love her for her personal qualities and not because as a potencial concubine and summoner.
The brother sucks big time. So much for familiar love.

Thanks for the translation! It was a bit harder to read but overall it didn't negatively impact my reading experience. I just want there to be more chapters.

thank you for the quick update! Needs proofreading tho.. Its a good thing im used to broken english lol

Could kinda grasp what they are trying to say but i’ll wait on D&A’s one to come out..the translation was so bad, it’s almost as if it’s MTL.

Lol the broken English but that’s fine xD I’m good at understanding broken English since I have a friend who have broken English xD

The meaning got through. That's all I care about. Now I don't have to put it through translate myself

Users who are viewing this thread