The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I find it iZi 2 understand.
Just try webcomics and u will cry.

Thank you translation's team πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Crap guys, Google translate went rogue and started posting to mangadex. The end is nigh.

Hopefully the OG (i.e. COMPETENT) translation team releases something.

No proofreading and I'm 95% certain it's because this was Machine Translation

Thank you for the translation! No need to treat the translators so rudely. They're doing their best,if you dont want to read it then don't or how about you try doing their jobs

@milkpurins I think everyone would be more merciful if the group that uploaded Ch 5 didn’t go out of their way to make an account to snipe the original translation team that uploaded Ch1-4.

Dex-chan lover
Okay look its one thing to have a machine translation its another thing when EVERY OTHER IMAGE IS SCALED DIFFERENTLY

Fed-Kun's army
Since everyone has uttered their words on the bad translation, I'm not going to add my own comment on it. Thanks for he chapter but that snipe was harsh πŸ˜‚. Not that I'm complaining. Get a proof reader and you'll be 100% a'ok

Fed-Kun's army
Pffft πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ get it, bitch πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ even if the translation is whacked, I’m glad it’s being translated. Thank you so much! πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—

If you wanna snipe, at least ensure that the translations are of decent quality (and let's not talk about the wack scaling going on). I suggest blocking the groups we don't wanna see updates on. I'd prefer following the original translation team instead.

Group Leader
please dont snipe unless youre doing better than the last guy, or you just end up being another boring blocked group. i couldnt even get past the first page.

the quality of the chapter sniped doesn't matter, just the fact that you would snipe some other group's work is bad,

Dex-chan lover
please spare me from MTL shitstorm, i'm no longer had that much concentration power to auto-translate those word salad into my brain. but at least i can still do it for a regular chapter length, but the moment the page width became wonky and shrink like ant-man thats the moment i stopped and hoping for proper TL to release

Why snipe this project at all? The original scan team dont take long with their scans and have much better quality. It is sad that out of all the projects to choose from, you have to resort to one already taken.

Users who are viewing this thread