The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@Kousora 10 years and this is hard to understand? Sure there are some errors, but it's nothing compared to other translations.

I was confused with some panels where small and others big, then I noticed it wasn't by the group.
Look, I get it: The story is good, the original is chapter 20 or something and the editing isn't bad, but there is no need to rush it? I am not trying to offend, is just I already saw my fair share of moments that scan groups fighting over it and all, I feel like if you want to continuing translating, talk to the group or join forces with it? No hard feelings, I just would hate this turning into a drama or something.

About the chapter: DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, GIRL, GO AFTER THOSE BITCHES! They don't deserve your forgiveness, the Duke is a complete idiot and the cousin... I will avoid say much or I am gonna end up spoiling, but these two? Die.
I WANT MY MAIN LEAD APPEAR, BUT IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE STILL 😭

Sniping is not okay.... please let the original group translate this. They do a better work Overall and just taking this project from them is disrespectful as heck.

So what I think is going on so far even though I can’t read Korean. I’ll place my thoughts under spoilers in case what I said is true.

Her cousin ain’t shit. I believe her cousin is using both of them. He don’t care about her and neither does he care about that blond douche. I guess the actual ML is a prince. Tristan made a small attempt at trying to get into his favor, but realizing that it would be too difficult he turned his sights to the jealous douchebag who was easy woo with compliments. I think Tristian is going to go through a crisis when he realizes he can’t regain control over our FL.

Thank you author for not making her stupid & thank you for uploading and translating.

Dex-chan lover
If you’re gonna snipe, at least make the translations as good, if not better, than the other translators

Double-page supporter
It’s snipes like this that just make me value the original scanlator more. I’ll wait till the actually enjoyable version comes out.

I really wanted to know what happened after ch. 4 but this grammar just makes it not worth it.
I really hope the original scanlator comes back.

Well, whoever did this chapter has my thanks, but if they are not that fluent in english they should at least look for a proofreader to make sure that the translation isn't that hard to read.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter. Even if it is "lowquality" in grammar. ^^

I love this webtoon and I’m happy to read another chapter but this was hard to understand. I couldn’t figure out why the translation had become so poor but it’s becauae someone sniped Devil And Angel Scans. Its okay if you aren’t fluent in English and try your best but all I could think was.. wow someone was in a rush and didn’t care very much. ANYWAYS! I hope her cousin gets his karma and same with gaspal!!!

Dex-chan lover
New chapter posted by a brand new account from a group that was also created specifically for this, and with such low quality translation...

If you're going to snipe someone, at least do it right.

Dex-chan lover
I can't understand a word of this, it's painful to read. I appreciate the effort I guess, but please just don't.

My brain couldn't process this shit translation.
Please don't snipe if you can't make a coherent sentence.

Double-page supporter
I get that it's not the best translation, but it's still comprehensible. There's no need to trash the new group so badly since, in the end, they still took their time to translate this chapter.

Thanks for the translation.

Go get them girl ! They doesn't deserve you. You need to found your own happiness.....

I feel like a therapist xD

Users who are viewing this thread