The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I think your translation is great!!! This is very easy to understand and thank you so much for translating this!!!

Ignore all the thankless complainers!

Double-page supporter
the mistakes in grammar aren't that major. sure it doesn't flow as smoothly, but it's still easily readable and understandable (unlike how korean would be for me).

thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, while this release is significantly better (to the point I'm suspicious), this is a snipe. Was willing to give a benefit of the doubt on that first one to not understanding things, but not going to suffer this group any more.

Seriously, if a snipe wasn't intended, at least add some merit like a fan colored version, or a comedy version done with a Bostonian accent.

Praise be to the group block.

Ignore the others pirate's crying you are the fattest pirate around here
Thanks for the chapter ! Continue with the good work !!

@NoireNowaru Where can I find the raws? I can usually find chinese translations, but this doesn't have a chinese title listed. Kakao is a no go for me. Is this on toonkor?

"Practice" does absolutely NOT justify a snipe! You could've looked for a series that got dropped or didn't have any updates in a very long time.
This just sounds like a cheap excuse to me. You are being rather rude to the group who started this project first.

As someone who also isn't English native I didn't even notice that grammar was wrong and simply enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for translation and good luck with improving

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the new chapter!

And don't worry about what people say about your translations. besides, you're doing this for free and sharing your work with us despite what others' may say, so people shouldn't complain anyways. either way, through y'all's translation, the plot is still easy to grasp and everything's super understandable, so i would say it's pretty good anyways!

(anyways, it's hard to pick up another language, especially one as messy as english.)

thank you, again!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation this. I enjoyed reading it and could easily understand everything you have translated. There shouldn't be much reason to complain, but enough reason to commend you.

People are hating because it is pretty rude to the other translator to start doing your own version while they are working on it. If you started a webtoon that wasn't being worked on by someone, like a dropped or untranslated one, then you wouldn't get so much hate. The translation is readable but you guys are being dicks by doing this. 'Read the other one' is a pretty weak reason to continue being an ass.

stop sniping, if you want to practice go for a serires that was dropped or isn't being translated.

Also stop consoling them because they acted a little sad, you guys. They acted badly so they got a bad reception. They honestly deserve the hate.

I usually just click when there is an update. I didn’t notice there was another group completing translations.

Users who are viewing this thread