The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I recognise that practice is the best way to improve, however it would be best to choose a project that no one is currently working on, either by joining a scanlation group or even adopting an abandoned story from a scanlation group.
Please keep in mind that the group working on this have put a lot of time and effort into their translations and it can really infuriate and sadden people

The way she's manipulating the three shitty people in her life is fantastic. I hope that she'll continue to be the same cruel web weaver after she meets the love interest.

Contributor
Note: If you block the group, you no longer see their releases. EZPZ lemon squeezy.

Lmao did she seriously choose this dude for her new fiance because his land grows a key ingredient in her potion?!

As for the sniping/translation...it's a dick move to jump on someone else's project. If anything, I would recommend waiting to practice your Korean-English skills after a chapter has been released by the original team so you can compare your translation to a more experienced/skilled group's translation. Like comparing homework! There are plenty of other projects that could use some love, too.

Dex-chan lover
So wouldn't that fruit help with her previous research on increasing mana?
Instead of putting artificial mana in the body she could use the fruit as a conduit to naturally increase the mana in the body. Instead of being a explosive thing it could be a over time thing but faster and better than the potion.

Thank you to all the scanlators, but I wish the argument over this gets resolved.

Once again the only way for a woman to truly get out of an abusive situation with one man
is to get another ! BAH

Users who are viewing this thread