The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I think id rather yall ask someone from devil and angel scans if you can take over.

u guys improved a ton from the 1st upload so i dont mind now who uploads first between you guys. saves time spent scanlating for one group since you scanlate in your free time. thanks for the scanlation btw.

Love Tristan. Although you have improved and the translation does not make me want to cry, it feels all kinds of wrong to snap a group that is actually working on the project and was posting regularly. There are so many good webtoons to be translated out there which haven't been picked up yet :/

Tristan forever I guess. Why don't you cooperate with Devil and Angel scans (Maybe alternating releases, or half a chapter each)? It is a win-win the way I see it.

Claude forever. Translation got a lot better and I'd rather have chapters coming faster. Also, you can enjoy both groups' translations. It's not one way or another.

Group Leader
Please stop sniping this series, There is already a group doing it... Please just stop and choose another series that hasn't been picked up

Users who are viewing this thread