The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Claude forever (though I feel a little guilty since it feels like we're enabling you for sniping)

I like the fact that we have earlier releases and the issues after chapter 5 have been resolved (nice improvement on the translations!) but like some people have said, find a way to compromise with the previous scanlator, at least out of respect to their earlier contributions

Look, you improved a lot compared to the last one, but I still feel like you should talk to the other group, Devil and Angel Scan, at least to talk about or agree you both post, just to not cause a misunderstanding.

Seriously you are baiting comments now with this crap? We don't need 2 groups on the same series, if you had contacted the previous group we could've had them allocate their resources on a new webtoon

lmao can't believe you're baiting for comments. Is it so hard to respond to devil and angel scan when theyve tried reaching out to you?

Claude forever.

Would love it if both groups can collaborate to ensure faster releases instead tho.

Love Tristan. Because even if you guys have clearly improved, the translation is still only average at best. And I'm against snipping.

Claude Forever!

i love you guys, really mean it. No one is as crazy as you guys. Despite public backlash of the first chapter, there have been massive improvements and insanely quick uploads in comparison to other translation groups.

Double-page supporter
Oof.. Another group sniping.. You guys, please do talk this over with Angel and Devil Scans, sniping another scanlation work hurts alright

Lmao I find it hypocritical, they are against sniping but still reading this work, if you don't like it then don't READ it , isn't it clear to these hypocrites?

people who are being dicks to the translator.. just block them and let us enjoy... i rather enjoy quick updates than a chapter a month the earlier translator used to do... also both are free translators why are you guys getting so riled up about this..

Users who are viewing this thread