The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

It's funny (low actually) that you guys are using the impatient readers as an excuse..

Ah !! first "we are not native English, sympathize with us".. then "just for practice, there is no harm".. and now "oh you voted so we'll keep doing it"

If you wanted to practice you could have reached out to the team and helped them out as you 'practice' but it is clear that you guys are enjoying causing trouble !

I won't vote because you don't deserve to decide.

and remember that i will curse you if D&A team ever decides to drop it because of you :)

@Agathafk Love Tristan unless you've asked Devil and Angel scans or decided to cooperate with them. Then, I'd be Claude forever with DA's new approval. So, please go ahead and contact them first if y'all haven't yet. @cloudstrifer It sounds like we're crying over spilled milk, but there's a reason why readers would be upset.
As far as we know, this group hasn't mentioned anything about cooperation with DA scans or asking the permission to scanlate from them. Sure, DA scans are slower in scanlating this series, but that doesn't mean another group can waltz in scanslating when it's already being worked on without any regards to DA. It generates drama and also kinda disrespectful.
I'd understand if this person picked the fast releases after a month of DA's latest release, thinking "It'd been a month or so. Is this dropped? Lemme ask DA and see if I can practice translating this series." If there was no response, and they started this, I can guarantee the readers would be less rude. However, they started to translate very soon after the recent DA scans (like 2 days afterwards). Now, they are now baiting comments this chapter to gain approval/justification for their even faster releases. This is kind of mocking in a way towards the previous group. Especially, right after this person said we can wait for DA if we don't like their scans in the previous chapter since they're just practicing. But what if DA just quits all together and there's no waiting for the better quality scans? Lol. An even more worse outcome, both people just quit after all this newfound drama, or this person trolls us with crappy fast mass releases and quits on us altogether afterwards. All in all, these fast releases are nice (with awkward phrasing at times), but they leave a bad taste due to the possible implications.

I wonder... you guys saying Claude forever... you realize you'll be stuck with these subpar translations?

There's not gonna be a do-over and the little nuances will build up until it becomes a completely different story.

Fed-Kun's army
Scanlator drama will always be dumb because at the end of the day we’re all reading this illegally without permission from the author, who actually owns the work and works the hardest. Everyone can get off their high horse now, we’re all the bad guys.

I can understand readers who admit they only have the selfish reasoning of wanting better scans, but those of you who claim scanlator “ethics” should even exist are just hypocrites.

How about you stop sniping?

I read a lot of manga and let me tell y’all how this goes. Some no name group/person shows up out of the blue, snipes some super popular series for attention, causing the original group to drop it, and then when they cannot keep up translating the snipers drop it too.

Stop it. No one wants your badly translated work.

Group Leader
I try to stay out of scanlator drama, but perhaps the ideal resolution to this issue would be to collaborate and have alternative chapter uploads with DA.
Of course, you could just do what /a/non and dropout do for 5-toubun and have 2 versions of the same chapters.
But if you're going to translate it, please commit to translating the entire series. Otherwise, if DA decides to quit this series (which I wouldn't blame them since it's definitely frustrating getting sniped), then we'll never get a resolution and that would be quite upsetting.

But otherwise, your scanlations are getting better and are appreciated, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the faster uploads. Perhaps next time, start on a series that hasn't been touched yet! We'd all really appreciate that!

Aggregator gang
Claude Forever.
Man people bitch about every little grammatical mistake, like you couldn't understand what was going on anyways. This was fine

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest.. there's so many sniping going around at mangadex. But the best is probably the manga for "this is obviously a fraudulent marriage".

The sniping team translated random chapters and connected the flow when they felt like it. They even said that they're just trash in the credit 😅

Claude forever.

This is currently one of the manga/manhwa's I look forward to each time there's a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread