The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

My Claude!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

He ate the same food as her. He allowed her to be part of the meeting. He got mad for not respecting her. Waaahhhh. I love him. 😭

Thanks for the double release, WW!! πŸ’•

Thank you for the double update!!πŸ˜„
Aww..the little angry bird is super cute!!πŸ˜† I wish Claude can hear what it's saying!! And people, you guys need to respect women!!😀

Dex-chan lover
In the last chapter, she said they trust each other... If that's so, she really needs to tell him about the Demon King and the upcoming war soon. Even if things are going to be different than the last time around, it's still incredibly useful information to help make better decisions.

These people think if the duke is unmarried he's imperfect because he isn't complete, yet when he does have a wife they ignore the part of the duke that makes him complete in the first place, bunch of dumdums!

Ah, yes. The selfish and ungrateful nobles who think their daughters are better than any other girl.

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED πŸ‘€πŸ™ƒ

I feel like I am reading another Elise for now and it makes me happy :DDdd
That phoneix is really cute I was like UwU πŸ˜‚

Thank you for translating it!

Yell at my wife?? Are you prepared for death???

Loved the glare from the duke πŸ₯°πŸ™

That stare O.O
Don't mess with his wife bruh.... they'll both f you up πŸ˜‚

Thank you for the updates!!

why does it seems that every stories i read has epidemic in it...πŸ˜…
as if the news not enough lol

great chapter! love the duke's glare!! thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
There will always be snooty dicks who want to pick a fight with her whether because she's a woman or because of personal politics. Good thing she no longer cares and her hubby is powerful and doting.

As an American, I rather enjoy these stories with epidemics in them. It's nice to read fantasy of a world that takes it seriously and minimizes loss.

summonning spirits and beasts?! blegh! useless!!!
She should just embroidery all day long. now that is useful for the country with an epidemic and a war looming around...

(눈_눈 )

Users who are viewing this thread