The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
More than one chapter per update? And the plot is going somewhere? Thanks a lot!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the updates!! I seriously cannot get enough of Lord Lukius xD

Lord Lukius doesn't know that he indeed gave his life for her XD, anyway, I love him, he's adorable and murderous, that's the perfect bff. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Lmao, that's all u can say bunch of idiots, respect his wife or you're gonna pay! xd

Tnks for the chapters uwu

Dex-chan lover
I love how the duke just coldly silenced the people disrespecting his wife! 😁

Dex-chan lover
That's a fucking old map of Earth lmao. Was it really that hard to copy-paste a different map, maybe one less obvious?

I sincerely love the reason why her trash ex-fiance and the cousin is not dead yet. Lord Lukius is awesome and Claude is awesomer.
Thanks for the chapter.

Thank you for these updates! I was wondring if you would fill the gap between chapters 40 and 45? If not thats fine its a lot of work.

Dex-chan lover
Lol little bird is an epic spirit animal.
He is more a father figure to her than her real father..nice to see the duke showing his dark top energy to those who dare mess with his bae.

It's nice that Ivona finally has someone who she knows is unequivocally on her side. Like, Claude and the whole household are right there with her too, but she still hasn't quite come around to the idea that all these people are helping her because they actually care about her.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
the angry birb is pretty fun to read.

Inb4 she goes to the area, gets infected and finds a cure.

Forget Lukius thinking about an evil Claude: these guys are enough to see that side for real 🤣🤣🤣

And what can the daughter of that other guy can do that being a summoner is "useless"? I really want to know what she can do

Users who are viewing this thread