The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

@Miyono-chan with church I think it may be something like "Yeah, that's Demons and their tampering, sure, so, what exactly did you do about it? Absolutely fucking nothing?".

This is when the truth about Gaspal will finally come to light!

Of course before that I'm sure he will try to discredit our duchess and turn the temple against her, but eventually he will fall, and I cannot wait for it!

Typical Temple. If their shit doesn't work, then they brand any other solution as heretical. Makes you always wonder how religions ever gain a foothold in these cultures if their shit is always useless.

And Gaspal is going to be exposed, as naked as the day he was born. Useless f*ggot.

Useless pig is panicking now that he can't use her
Has the audacity to get mad that she's helping out with the epidemic
Lmao
I can't with this fucking scum

I really can't wait for Gaspal's being exposed.
Hope he won't be able to do anything to our duchess, physical or not.

Thank you for the update 🧡

I was wondering if they would drop him and the cousin or if they would show up eventually... ngl this was sooner than what I was expecting. Serves him right.

Double-page supporter
Those two won't even be the worrisome villains for the longest time, will they??

Eat that you two face mongrel 👹
Soon your lies will be exposed then proceed by stripping you form your title as lowly baron 😒

Dex-chan lover
It's far from over for Gaspal. Not only does he not necessarily require to make the herbs himself(yes, Emperor ordered him to help, but he still have other summoner staffs at his disposal), but we still don't know who is the mysterious backer that was supporting him way back in s1. I doubt that, whomever that person is, would let him fall by the wayside just yet.

Still, that last line
Messenger: ....Duchess Argentine

was like a slap in the face. Felt pretty good seeing his expression after he heard that =03.

Users who are viewing this thread