The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Anyone feel like this was a death flag for Seherz? or am i just reading to far into this?

Something like, since Gaspal is basically in the churches pocket, they'd want to put him on the throne no matter what.
So assassination attempt on the Princess?
Defamation of Agentine (when they find out about the sword).
Gaspal is next in line.

Aggregator gang
ngl princess is too based not to be crowned at this point and it seems that's the direction it's heading.

Oh the irony, the emperor agonizing over two choices for the throne while there's this treasure of a ruler right in front of him. I hope he at least realize that after that well-deserved curbing.

Seherz is such a precious gem. The change in Keldon's attitude and Seherz basically telling she need no man to prove her worth. This one's going great. But a major storm seems to be coming with the involvement of the church.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno I don't trust this aspiring Ruler. She seems like she is hiding something and I don't know if that something will be good for our MC.

it would be a shame if the vassals got infected and it mutated so much it was uncureable 😈

Fed-Kun's army
If ever Sherez decided to make a revolution against her father and became a villain, I would absolutely support her. She has more than a reason to do that. That moron of a father doesn't acknowledge competence, that means he isn't competent either.

Fed-Kun's army
YASSS QUEEN! THIS IS SO REFRESHING! I wanna be them when I grow up. 🥺
Thanks for translating!

All major female characters are being competent in this arc and best of all, it feels natural instead of feeling that the author shoved it into our throat like those SJW movies that we got in the present.

Users who are viewing this thread