The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

The Emperor really is disappointing; he didn't move a single inch besides complain that Gaspal is doing shit and when he hear all the great stuff they did all he had to say to his only family is "woooa women can do things without men?" like dude have some shame.

I honestly hope they get caught buying the herbs, is about time the whole thing is exposed... also I think Tristan will try to charm one of the two ladies now that his puppet is out of the competition for power.

We stan kings who don't want to use their daughter as a walking king incubator~! Though it would be cool if he'd actually think for a second and realize that the Princess can 100% take over for him...
Also, I'm so happy that the royal family isn't falling for Gassy's bullshit. I'm so hoping that everything he's trying blows back into his face.

Tsk Tsk. You've got 3 women showing you they can do the damn thing, but you are hung up on man. Wake up.

Wow, the princess is really a girl boss. While her father looked down on her, she took steps ahead, reached for people, visited the idiot of the village (Gaspar), wrote to people and brought summoners. What a lady ! I really hope she will be able to become the first empress of the empire.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Princess continues to be a badass. Looks like the Emperor is still buying the lie.

I forgot that Ivona was inadvertently kicking off a social revolution on her path to become happy. Good for them. I was expecting her to make the Duke the new emperor, but installing her as the new head works for me.

Double-page supporter
Who is the daughter of marquess keldon again? (It's the problem with slow release, you forgot minor characters quite often) (if you can also point the chapter where she appear, I would thank you a lot)

I love how this series supports minority groups but also reminds everyone that just because they're a minority group doesn't mean they can't be awful human beings (i.e. the WORST gay lovers to exist ever)

"If all of the kings had their queens on the throne ~~
We would pop champagne and raise a toast ~~
To all of the queens who are fighting alone ~~
Baby, you're not dancin' on your own"~~
😁😁

Dex-chan lover
Funny the princess not understnding her father and acusing him of being disapointed in her when that was not the case.
The King is not sad that his daugther showed initiative and solved the problem, he is sad that he was so incompetent to the point she had to do it. His position is that she should not have to work or be worried by the problems of state and that she having to act is seen as he having failed in his job.

@RMSilva
Except there has been many "queens" in history that were the head of state and all of their reigns were disatreous for the society they tryed to lead.
The outlie of that is the last Queen of England as when she was crowned she was not the one making decisions anymore but the prime minister.

Users who are viewing this thread