The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

First empress, let's go!! Hopefully her dad can see exactly how competent she really is and start at least thinking about making her heir to the throne instead of the other 2. It looked like her words had some sort of impact on him, so hopefully it happens soon

Dex-chan lover
If her father crowns the dumb cousin instead of the princess there'll be no good for the empire. I hope they all get the recognition they deserve and make more great achievements in the future

Fed-Kun's army
Well, actually, from the brothers, Sherez is clearly suitable to be the ruler of the kingdom. Its a matter of time...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Just make her queen/empress. Every male that appeared so far are severely inadequate for the job.

Banned
heh a BL novel got turned into a GL novel. That's cool. The MC and her allies not only got revenge against the men that wronged her but also the world that wronged her gender.

And the best part of this is that it wasn't just one lady doing all the work while a bunch of fangirls watch from the sidelines.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like the king knows that his daughter is much more competent but he still believes gender matters more than actual ability.

Well, I guess trying to realistically change a society, for better or worse, tends to be met with opposition no matter which world you live in, so the king had at least the competence to acknowledge her ability.

YESS!! I really hope Sherez will become Empress! She's smart and quick to take action if needed, I think she's the most suitable for the position. Also, I hope all of this mess will help the society to see that women are not frail flowers that aren't capable of doing anything.

la it's not that the males are incompetent (Just look at how amazing the Duke is and technically Tristan is amazingly clever as well), it's just the frustration that women aren't thought of capable at ALL.
You have to break the conception first, only then will you find the best people.

Thank you for the chapter! Yesss fuck the patriarchy and mysogynistic society girllll

Pleasantly surprised. I wasn’t expecting this chapter, though it prob doesn’t help that I took such a long break from the series altogether. Anywho. Yes to female empowerment. I’m rooting for all of em. 🥰🥳

Users who are viewing this thread