The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
@exxp so from what i understand its because the contract with a spirit is made and bound to the soul. Because of what happened to her she still has the same soul and thus the same contracts as before. It is safe to assume therefore that souls and spirits are outside the effects of time, or perhaps the contracted spirits share memories with their contracted summoners.

Dex-chan lover
Birb bro giving his approval while also reluctant to do it is just XD

Aggregator gang
Um is it just me or does that combo(blonde green eyes and brown blue eyes) look like her Gaspel and her cousin? (I feel like I ruined someone, just couldn't get the thought out ok sorry) also blonde with green eyes, brown with grey-blue eyes, and pure black with black eyes would seem to stand out honestly
They should've gone with colors that fitted the people in the country like Ashy brown with grey-brown eyes
Though it would help you go incognito since you took another identity but you'll still stand out like a sore thumb
I guess that wasn't your intention to blend in but change your identity but still, didn't you want to get less attention?

That's so CUUUUTE ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she wanted to have his eye and hair color too ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’˜

IM SIMPING FOR HER IN BLACK HAIR AND BLACK EYES, LIKE WHY SHE POPPIN LIK THAT IT SUITS HER TOO WELL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜

Dex-chan lover
They use magic to change their hair and eyes but use the same fucking outfits lmao

ACCHHH THAT WAS SO EXTREMELY CUTE THAT I COULD DIE ^q^

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES!!!

Dex-chan lover
Much flirting. So cute. They're really, really attached to each other.

Even Father-in-law approves.

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
This chapter makes me happy

Users who are viewing this thread