The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

hope we dont see that fucker for at least 10 chapters

Ty for the update

and even if he don't make her the direct ruler, in all patriachic history, there was always the possibility of marrying the legitime daughter with an appropriate man to get an heir to whatever (I'm fully for making her empress with our girl as her knight, just stating another option)

Double-page supporter
… If I was suddenly replacing this Gaspal moron's place, I'd be too embarrassed to even think of becoming emperor….

Yes, makes the princess next Empress, there is no need to force the Duke into that position, as he clearly never interested in.

If he continue like that, Gaspal will be hanged in a public square.... so PLEASE, Gaspal, continue to be a douchebag.

not relevant to story but

is it just me who thought the priest was the cousin for a moment? the hair color and face is so similar, is this considered same face syndrome?

The only thing stopping the current emperor from just naming his daughter the heir is solely through the tradition of a patriarchal society. And that can change if he can fully convince himself that she's the best choice.

To be honest I would send appearances to Hell and cut ties with this scumbag if I were the emperor...

And why doesn't the emperor put forward a petition to let women become the empress? Right now, with Gasbag's behavior and Claude rejecting the throne, it has a high probability of passing (just like the former Japanese emperor wanted to do before his eldest had a boy)

God bless you for continuing this, what a great birthday present.

I was confused why his arm was healed but then I went back and realized that Claude healed him before leaving. I guess its good he can still do that but...I'm still really anxious about the holy sword deal.

Double-page supporter
I like how that one Priest is like "God was the one who made that plant that is the cure so the cure isn't against god's will why else would god have made the plant"

I enjoyed watching Gaspal finally get his comeuppance, but...this chapter really made me sigh toward the end.

Why do comic artists want to give men no ass at all? I mean it is just totally flat. Like there's nothing there.

...Just. Why?

A man with a healthy, perky ass is so fine, though??

Is it that hard to draw SOME masculine cheeks?

Siiiiiigh.

Dex-chan lover
Time to pay the piper, boy.

She would make a good ruler, from what I've seen of her. First time for everything, right?
Ivona and Claude are better off living peacefully in their own territory.

The church...kinda did a 180, but whatever. Problems for later.

Users who are viewing this thread