The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Claude so proud of Aria.... so wholesome, this is a prime example of a healthy relationship

Dex-chan lover
This party would be a good place to apologize to the king about Gaspard and expose him. Just say when you were his fiancee you did the summoning for him but because he has a little bit of summoning power you thought he'd be able to make a few herbs without you. That would end his social life immediately lol

Thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, I'm so happy for her, she's finally getting acknowledged by the world! Claude is such a wonderful and supportive husband!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else worried claude is possessed by an evil power and that is why the holy sword is rejecting him? Like I am very concerned that when the demons start attacking he will either be killed or be powerless without the sword.

claude proving once again why he’s the best ml by being supportive of his wife and not falling in line with their clearly sexist society. love to see it

Claude's a winner. He's probably the best ML I've seen. There's a big difference between between him being proud to be HER husband over her being HIS wife. It's good to see an ML push the FL up and makes sure she knows just how great she is. I hope that loser talking up the loser ex gets put in his place. All for Claude not giving a damn about their sexist society. I hope that the heir to the throne will be a woman.

@wilddeath Something definitely went wrong in those ancient ruins. Don't know if its something demonic, evil, or anti-holy but something about him was either influenced or changed by that pillar of magic.

Group Leader
unknown.png

Page 2

@shishuri291 LMAOO your comment made my day
Claude is what a husband should be: supportive and lifting his wife up, wanting to see her grow :,) WE STAN

As usual, it's the ungrateful bastards who never need to suffer within their comfy confines that complain and stir up shit

Users who are viewing this thread