The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Aggregator gang
Remember Guys dont treat girls lower then you or treat them higher then you, just treat them equally 😎

He’s so supportive!! And that frame where he’s just smiling and proud of her omg! What a man

Again, korean webtoons raising the bar on what women want from men, respect as an equal. Look how proud he is when she is the center and others are praising her

I love the progress so far!! Claude is really raising the standards but the fact that he cant hold his holy sword is always at the back of my mind... Its making me really anxious 😬😬

I mean, it makes sense why most husbands would not see their wives as equals. This is a patriarchal society after all. Women were only raised to do things like embroidering, obeying a man, etc. It's only recently in this current generation that multiple women are starting to show their talents. The duchess's growing fame, the princess taking charge, and even that one redhead noble that looked down on the duchess at first.

A single woman being the exception isn't enough to change opinion. More and more women have to take charge and inspire others to follow suit.

Group Leader
AHHHH I love how Claude appreciates her and gives her the respect she deserves

Truck-kun, if you ever decide to isekai me, then I want to be friends with these two (and if possible, I want to have some kind of power or money enough to keep an elite group of... "informants" 😆)

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, Truck-kun, if you ever decide to grace my presence, please make me their child or descendant. m(_ _)m

Ugh, this is such an amazing story. I'm glad I waited to read so I can bing read

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like the type setter should add a Kyun Kyun whenever we see a scene like that, WHOS WITH ME??!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread