The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

oh shit she done did said it! Also I hope the Princess brings some stability to the whole gender inequality thing when she is crowned as the successor.

Did everyone forget that she fought against the demon king before she died and preparing the country for it (better than it was her first go around) has been one of her major objectives this whole time? Like. This isn't surprising. It's been built up since literally the first chapter. Home girl is finally getting to do one of the biggest things on her to do list. Good for her.

The more the Emperor opens his stupid mouth, the more I wish he drops dead at once.

Seriously from heir choice to his politics he did nothing but bad decisions, pose over the hard work of others and be condescending when he himself didn't add nothing to the solutions. What a clown, holy shit.

I may get backlash for saying this, but the start of this chapter soubded so preachy and unnatural. Sure, you are trying to convey that those women are getting influenced by the FL....but you made so in such a way that makes those women sound as if they never had a thought for themselves. I’m all about strong women in my manhwa, but I feel that’s not the way to do it. I could almost read “wow, you are such a badass, i wish i was you!”. I wish I read that, cause it would go for a nice funny moment, but instead all i got was cringe. Just my own opinion, you may disregard it if you want to

On the other hand, I wonder if she was SPECIFICALLY looking to use this public venue as a means of getting the demon king information out there, perception be damned. That way it HAS to be addressed in some way. In the last timeline, no one would've paid any attention to her. This time she's not going to risk it.

Thank you so much for all these new chapters! It was so fun reading. I’m so proud of Ivonka.

Fed-Kun's army
I felt like she should've told that story after she felt the negative energy in the village. What has changed since then for her to come out now? Anyway, it needed to be done; let's see where it goes from here. (Hopefully her ex doesn't become relevant again from this.)

Dex-chan lover
@Bighomer: Credibility. Now that she's kind of a national hero people will listen to her. She could have gone around from the first chapter warning everyone about the second coming of the demon lord, but the most likely outcome was she ending in an asylum.

Dex-chan lover
Hurry up and she your daughter Empress. Ivona skillfully got out of his scheme but it was super annoying to do at a party honoring her

Fed-Kun's army
@Nobi Credibility is a good point. What bothers me is that, essentially, she's saying she suspected this plot for a couple of months already but only now chose to inform everyone else of it.
It's a minor thing that can be explained away with "I needed to think about it before I came to this conclusion," but I still wish she would've voiced her suspicions once she saw that the plot started to unfold (when she visited the village); she was in contact with the Princess anyway and could've used the authority of her husband (who's credible and wields a holy sword) also.

Ooh so she announced it there huh. Many ears listening. Can't wait to see what happens next

Pretty bold and inappropriate for the occasion to announce that at a ball but alright lets see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread