The Soulless Duchess

Yuck, poor quality translation. Time to drop it. Shame, I wanted to read a few more chapters to see if I liked it enough to buy on Tappytoon.

@Freija I think I might be blind because I couldn't find it on TappyToon when I checked yesterday to make sure if Kakao gave them the rights to translate it. I'd love to be able to support the creator on there if it is!

@Xeli @Despada It's called "Knight and her Emperor" on Tappytoon, I don't know if their titles are region locked. You can find the official translation here: https://www.tappytoon.com/comics/the-knight-and-her-emperor

So now there’s 2 “no group”’s working on this.......... WHY DOES THIS KEEP ON HAPPENING?!?!

The two new updates from no group are the exact same translations just with different font...

its pretty simple, D&A is a really great scanlation group but they actually left this because they don't usually make a new chapter until there is a certain viewership on their chapter. Since someone else was making the scanlation they were loose viewership and had to / decided to drop this great series. each time they get a new chapter out its because they reach a certain # of view.

I wanna learn how to translate and join a scans team 🤧 but i have no knowledge on how to do it 😭

Seriously what is happening 🤣 Is that sniper #2 or another player on the field? I can't follow XDDD

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8
Sniper #2 is a mule account that's trying to low-key troll by releasing a chapter with minimum effort put into it on purpose to make it look ugly
Then a random triggered user, probably related to the mule account since he easily emboldened the font, reuploads sniper #2's release.
Then a third troll user uploads an actual troll chapter with a troll image.

"It's free real estate" meme is the best way to describe the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread