The Soulless Duchess

Dex-chan lover
@KaguraSoryu Right... or wait for someone else to do it better. I have a life, I can afford to do so.

Which makes me not a beggar. Fancy that. Neigh.

This manhwa is not worth this drama.
From the latest raw they got married successfully, and seems happy enough

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Gawd, Im a bit irritated about the grammar but who cares? As long as I got the updates and I can understand it, why the heck not!? I'll be appreciative about it. That's all. Anyways, thank you everyone who managed to translate this webtoon. As long as it would get updated, I will be appreciative and will read this webtoon

Sometimes i wonder if these teas are all orchestrated by big webtoon companies to discourage scanlation groups to translate these webtoons. Its a possibility you know... Snipping will get the scanlation groups to stop working on it and interests to translate webtoons will die down. Look at the other manwhas that were snipped... No updates or updates just got slower

Whoever it was that's translating on imgur pls post it here ur tl is the best

The last chapter by ng is.... bad grammar, they didnt even care to adjust the fonts.. i hope dna scans doesn't get discourage.... i like fast chapters but what's the point if i dont get the story?

Dex-chan lover
The multiple groups working on this is fun and all, but I still prefer Devil and Angel Scans.

I would really appreciate if you scanlate this series seriously... idc if you wanna join any ridiculous scanlation drama but go to other manga/manhwa and dont ruin this series. I've been hoping for someone to translate this series because I love the story so move your butt off if you want to troll other scanlation and ruin the series.

Dex-chan lover
what's happening, I see chap 20 and after finish it it was delete ! 🤨

I read chp 20 before it got deleted. And i dont care about sniping because each has its pros and cons so just take it with a grain of salt. But the ng group that translated chp 20 is just plainly rude. If you’re doing the translation just because you want to get involved in drama, appreciate if you get the fk off!

at this point... I kinda wish everyone just drops this and just wait for legitimate translations (even if it takes years). The disrespect is just too much. to those scanlating, and mostly to the author 😞. January is clearly not our month.

Well, to mod. I will greatful if you delete ch 19 too. That's not fair when you're only delete ch 20. Thanks~

I couldn't pass the second page of ch. 20. It was awful as if someone did it with a cellphone.
I had read the three version of chapter 19 and the translations were totally different between them, this ruins your image of the characters.

Please if you are doing this for learning purposes ask for help first, don't rush things to upload first, and do it with love.

Thank you player 3 & 4 (or that we all know as d&a alt)

I'm waiting for the next round (of the pettiness 😂)

Omg...i dont think the last ch 20 is nng cause its so different..lol nice try to ruin the nng...seriously guys this is petty...dna dont be a child..

@Cynic well if its indeed like how you said it is then.... You shouldn't be reading heree 😂😂

You should wait for the official translation 🐎

Users who are viewing this thread