The Soulless Duchess

I don't have an issue with sniping. If anything, it promotes competition. None of you scan groups have a license to do this anyway. Someone released faster, better, more? Grand. Think you can do even better? More power to you. If you want to show how petty and small-minded you are, sure, feel free to create drama out of nothing.

The translation of chapter 19 and 20 is the worst. I mean I read for enjoyment not to get a headache with all the grammatical errors in it. It was just awful. The people doing it arbitrarily should apologise to those who gave us really good translations, with proper grammer and typesetting. The typesetting is the worst in chapter 19 and 20. Either do it full heartedly or don't do at all. And once you realise your mistake apologise ASAP to the people concerned because they deserve our respect for giving us quality translations.

Guys! Please realize the new chapters were not released by the previous no name group. It is a totally new person, who obviously doesn't know the language.

To all NNG reader,

We're still going to work on this manhwa but we're still on vacation, sorry!!!

What is happening with all this sniping drama 🤣 I mean at first I was angry because I prefer quality but then D&A stopped so I had no choice, but once again 2/3 team/person is sniping each other, now it funny

So basically there are 3 snipers and the original translators (D&A) are gone? This series is such a mess and I'm not referring to the plot.

Can y'all sort yourselves out?

Double-page supporter
It's a shame that an interesting story has a bunch of trolls fucking around on it.

I dont mind out of order chapters! It's a good reason to go back and reread each translators versions. Some are pretty bad in a funny way... and some just make no sense until a better translator starts them. I just wish a good translator group would snipe some of the existing comics that have a really bad translation!

So... I take it this has basically become a trollfest where everyone is now getting onboard on a free-for-all who posts first game...

Double-page supporter
fuckin sucks that an enjoyable manhwa is being overshadowed by trivial bullshit & rapid fluctuation in quality. it feels like everyone is here now for the drama instead of the story

Users who are viewing this thread