The Soulless Duchess

I love this manga so much I can't wait for chapter 6! much love to authors and everyone involved in this series <3

Thank you very much for the translations.😍 It is easy to understand and to read. Keep up with the practice, because you will get there.😃😊 Amazing work and good luck for the future chapters. Thank you :D

Dex-chan lover
chapter 5's grammar is bad, plus mismatched sized pages. chapter 6 also has bad grammar but, it doesn't have mismatched sized pages.
decent attempts. but id rather wait for devil and angel scans quality uploads :).

Don't worry about the grammar that much! You can improve later! For me it's fine as long as I can still understand it. Thank you for your hardwork! Looking forward for another chapter!

Thank you so much for translating this for us! Personally, I think it's pretty good, especially since English isn't your first language. :')

Anyway, LOL i don't feel sorry for Gaspal and that cousin at all. Serves them right bwahaha 😈

Thank you very much for translating ❤️ English is not my native language either, so I didn't even notice any mistakes 🤣 I like this story very much and I hope you will continue to translate it 😘

I like this manhwa so much i read the chapter at least twice :D ahh the sweet taste of revenge

But you know what, i dont get the part "with an empty soul" though

It's fine if you people don't enjoy the quality of the new group but remember to act respectful~

As someone whose English is just his third language I understand the pain, specially when translating something, which takes many time.
They deserve gratefulness and encouragement.

I really appreciate that you guys are translating😀 And I honestly don't see anything majorly bad about the grammar. People will always complain, just to complain

Serve that gay boy right!!!
Poor FL...her cousin is asshole...i want to see him get more hurt!!

This author has unresolved issues with homophobia honestly. "I'm being used by a [implied gay] man, who's abusive to me, to be his beard and womb so he can reap my hard work and marry my gay cousin" okay. Am I supposed to feel bad for the protag when everyone of the people who's against the protagonist is written to be an evil, abusive one dimensional homophobic trope? I love isekais or comics like this, but this is just unforgivable.
If you're gonna do weird plot stuff, why not like Dr. Elise "I'm in a love triangle but the other dude is myself, but in disguise, but I can't tell her that it's me so now I'm jealous of myself"? There's so many way to write a sympathetic abuse victim or isekai plot. Stuff like "the villain is evil bc they're a homophobic/racist/Anti-Semitic" trope, ew.

@PrinceTenjou Can’t an author write a villain who is gay, black or Jewish? They are the villains and that was their plan, not because of their sexuality, because of the fact that they are “villains”. People like you think that they’re doing the right thing speaking on issues like this -which are not actual issues btw- but what you’re doing is alienating lgbtq+ and black people. They are just as human as others, why can’t people write them as bad guys? Smh

Users who are viewing this thread