The Soulless Duchess

PNJ

Those old b*sturds will bring issue with her diagnosis 4sure, looking forward to the afterwards

IDK what u guys are talking about but im just gonna butt in and leave this here...
THEM(the villains) IS NOT THE BAD GUYS FOR BEING GAY! It is clearly portrayed, gay or not their just bad people. them being gay is like to put more connection as to why they do bad stuff, idk why the author did it , but i think the it put more sense?? To the fact that the blond villain is bad and is willing to believe her cousin is bcus he likes him? Cus if not then why??? Oh and not them being gay the whole problem in this manhua, it is what they've done, they were doing and will do, its not about the whole gay thing, in fact they can even replace that cousin guy with a girl but they need to make her unable to produce a baby for the storyline just incase but thats kinda idk doesn't make sense? Maybe?And maybe why the lover is a man is to put more uniqueness and interest for the readers? And maybe just maybe the author will put a gay in good side🙂
Im not saying that putting gay man is just for entertainment,to do bad stuff or anything, it just will give more spice to this story that would seem to be bland if the villain is a ness and is someone with common,bratty,scheming,fake, attitude.
And if ever it is like that then this story will just follow with a lot of other story regarding on what will be the problem.
Its refreshing actually.
And I must say to those people who find this manhua homophobic(specially the author) is actually an idiot, to base real life situation in here is completely ridiculous. It is not stated in the manhua that if its a gay people then its quickly bad. Maybe if the author do not show any gay on the good side is bcus in the manhua's era the law and people is the problem, thats why it will be hard to show that the manhua is not gender biased just following its time tradition logically. And if u people think that hetero fighting homo is homophobic , are you guys saying that only homo v homo can be so no homophobic to the author? That's kinda bad.
No offense but it is actually putting more difference than equality cus if A can only be with A and B is to B and can A and B only be with each other if the other have this,those and that? thats kinda sad, can't we just let go cus if hetero puts homo with them then homo needs to put hetero with them too to show balance, to show that homo is not just angry at hetero for being hetero kind of thing.
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, IM JUST BUTTING IN CUZ OF BOREDOM AND THE HOMOPHOBIC TOPIC KINDA IRRITATES ME.(pls forgive my limited and wrong english not good at it).
And if ur gonna reply pls be kind as possible and enlighten me cuz deep english is still hard for me thx
AND THX FOR THE SCANLATORS FOR THIS STORY 😎

Love this story the characters are so kawaiiiii 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍thanks for the great story. Had to find different sites and go back and fort to different sites to keep reading the missing chapters so that I don’t miss what is going on in the story and I’d like to say so totally worth it 🥰🥰🥰😊😍

This story so far is fantastic. Strong male and female leads. Regarding previous comments people have made, so what if the bad guys are "gay".
The pawn is the gay duke, her cousin is using him. Without them I really think it would feel more of the typical "reincarnated/romance/betrayal" trope.
Also...They're not the bad guys BECAUSE they're gay as another poster said and I agree. Will continue to keep up with the series, thank you for the update.

Whoever thinks the fact the the villain is gay has any impact on the story is an idiot? I was reading all the comments about them being gay and shit and i didn't even fucking remember what they were talking about.

That the villain characters are male and female or male and male has ZERO impact on the story LUL.

honestly the fact they r gay has very little to do with the storyline lmfao. and they aren't villains bc they are gay. it's WHAT they are DOING that makes them villains. not what they ARE.

it'd be the same story if the cousin was a girl.
in fact, looks off. it'd be a little less interesting if the cousin was a girl.

Aggregator gang
it'd be nice if the translators could go back and translate the missing chapters 27 and 28 a lot would be thankful

there are more people peeing themselves and crying over the idea of other people being turned off that the antagonists are two gay men than there are people voicing their distaste that the antagonists are two gay men. gotta love the internet.

@yurigasaki Well you know, no one's crying, first, and second it means more people aren't idiots who get turned off because God forbid the villains are gay. Actually it's pretty cool because there's no "oh they're gay so it's bad" and more just the fact that they actually love each other which is a "normal" reason to want to fuck someone over.

Also the idea that people pushing back against a wrong analysis of a plot point is them crying about it is pretty far-fetched.

Aggregator gang
author: hmm i gotta have an antagonist couple, how about i make them 2 men instead of the basic 1 male 1 female, it won't matter much anyway
the internet: ISRULIHDMFPIUFSJDRFOISTJLX?§BFGUFXJLK?GBSDIOML§GHTSOUMHIGF §DUHOIJ?T YOU VILLANIZING THE GAYNESS OMFG I'M TRIGGERED

Talk about being stuck in between a rock and a hard place LOL sorry not sorry but that's karma baronwhateveryournameis

Users who are viewing this thread