The Soulless Duchess

to anyone who actually checks the comments. don't scroll down too far
not because there's spoilers or anything because its a bunch of children fighting over who gets to translate a fucking manhwa like really don't you will lose brain cells just move on and read the manhwa or find something else don't look down here its for your own good

Thank god I found where to read this in Spanish in other pages because the drama with the snipping is too much

Oh joy, another childish nagger joins in on the sniping war. 'How dare people be upset about sniping!' Oh sod off.

Just got to mangago.me y'all. Chapter 23-29 is updated there. Don't waste your time waiting here. No one is going to updating it here because of all the drama going on.

Thank you Magnificent Aurora! This is one of my favorite stories to read and I was worried and now I can rejoice! Thanks again! :) <3

Thank you Magnificent Aurora Scans for properly picking up this series ! And D&A for supporting them! 😍

God, why can't we go more than a few days without someone trying to spark more drama on this series?

Ahhh I missed these quality translations. Thank you for picking this up!
Also, finally someone has adressed my thoughts on these snipers: if you just want some practice and/or just like the series, why wont you just help out the scanlation group instead of doing it half-heartedly yourself? Smh.

Thank youuuu so much magnificent aurora for picking this up😭😭😭 so tired of the sniping war

Users who are viewing this thread