The Soulless Duchess

This has gotten out of hand and i'd like to formally apologize to DnA for being an "Ungrateful Reader":
I'm sorry for cheating on you and reading other peoples translations. I wasn't able to control my urges, I know you deserve better.
I'm sorry for coveting other Scanlators and looking at them with my eyes full of lust.
I'm sorry for supporting people who are clearly stealing the manga that you created and belongs to you.
I'm sorry for locking you in the basement and forcing you to translate this manga even though you hate it so much and it causes you stress and depression.
I'm sorry for not worshiping the ground you walk on and telling you how great you are each day.
I'm sorry for pouring that bowl of salt on your head.
I'm sorry for making you cry.

I've been a terrible boyfriend and am willing to seek couples counseling, please come back to me.

Bruh, not funny. But ok, its not like we readers paid something to read. When all this shit is done and back to the usual TL. Ill be back and gonna read like nothing happened. Even if it takes years before that happens.

People blaming NNG/No Name Group for uploading ch 30 and insulting the readers please. Double check. It was uploaded by No group which is just anyonmus jerks. NNG if currently off for Chinese New Years (I sincerely hope they're not in China) and haven't uploaded anything since the start of the holiday,

@Kidayuki i doubt they would be in china for chinese new year but there is a possibility depending on where they live. i celebrate the holiday myself and a lot of people i know who also celebrate it are living in the country i live and such. and to even get a flight to china would be hard im sure. i heard two airlines today closed down their flights for china to and back.

@bakaotakudesu: Unless one of their members has something to do with the "no group" posters, which is entirely possible.

The dramatic don't flee drama, they engage it, and everyone here appears quite dramatic.

Why is there always so much drama with manhwa scanlations??? I’ve never experienced this from all my years of reading manga. Is it more common amongst manhwa scanlators/translators??? Is this just a new form of internet drama 😳😳

At this point I'm just reading the spanish translation somewhere else. Everybody here is so childish.

Thanks OFP. you're the saviour huhu. Where can we get more mature people here?? Ugh troller and snipers are so annoying. Sometimes it's not funny anymore.

Thank you for the updates keep at 'em 😆 I look forward to the upcoming chapters 😆

@nyancat

Oh there are a lot more, and some even worse. This is pretty normal, but as a reader, I will never get to understand why scanlators even get into drama.

thanks OFP, you really sounding what i really want to rant to, but too lazy to. Since all of these quite ridiculous :)

Users who are viewing this thread