The Soulless Duchess

Well, guess this manwha is dropped for the foreseeable future. Being subjected to the petty drama of the scanlator groups is fairly annoying. I hope everyone can calm down and make a mature decision in the end.
I appreciate the earlier chapter posts!

thx for translating, even in random order :D next time do chapter 25 for the heck of it ^^

DnA really sucks at playing the victim, they would've had all of the pity votes if they dropped it at chapter 10 and now they turned into the villain.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see things blow out of proportion, with more "player" named users sniping DnA's other projects with the same snarky “the way that I want” comment.

>insert "this is fine" meme here.

Hahaahaha if you read the end page of latest chapter, well basically, that's all what the people do here and i'm guilty as well. 🤣

Aggregator gang
If you want to troll at least use the correct chapter number it's chapter 31 not 30

just started reading this and read up to chapter 18, it's sad that DnA are dropping but it was an enjoyable nonetheless. thank you for your hard work.

this is honestly a laugh. I don’t why you guys are still hoping for proper translations at this point. This series was bound to be screwed with the minute drama started.

“Nobody’s forcing you to read it” and nobody asked for this stupid drama and pettiness for random chapters to be uploaded. Yes snipers suck but there were people like me who were willing to wait for high quality translations. If this is actually D&A scans, y’all said you’re dropping it, so drop it. This is just ruining the reading experience for everyone, including the ones who genuinely still liked YOUR translations :(

All I wanted was for this to not become toxic, now people keeps trolling with the releases...

Really, they should just keep doing their own thing, no scanlator group owns the source material, they're each just making their own interpretation of it, and everyone is implicitly allowed to take the liberty to do so, unless the original author has anything to say about it.

Things started going wrong the second someone started acting like the license to make scans was sold exclusively to them.

Any respectable group would, if pressed, acknowledge that other versions can and do exist, but also maintain that they enjoy doing their own scans and do not think their work deserves to be discarded just because someone else released their version first. If not pressed, live and let live. I've seen a few gracious groups express appreciation that more people are making the effort to learn the language and produce scans, even if they've chosen the same project.

The scanlation communuty needs to stop thinking that it's right and proper "etiquette" to send other groups messages that amount to cease-and-desist letters. Not a single one of you unofficial translators have that right.

This is, like, YouTube Beauty Community levels of petty drama. When do we get our Tea Spilling channel to spectate and discuss?

{UPDATE 2} So the timeline for now is:

player3 & player4: d&a alt to snipe on agatha, since d&a already drop this manhwa

thegoodplayer : bucci alt squeeze themselves into this drama. In their credit page they're saying d&a scans is not good lmao

atleastirdmysnipes : d&a alt release chapter 20 to reply bucci alt. Love their credit!!!

player666 : d&a alt release chapter 29 to snipe agatha again, but it's being deleted by mod (like chapter 20, and they release it again on different account as atleasirdmysnipes lmao)

snipingmachine : d&a alt release chapter 30. And another credit saying they're kinda punishing us, reader 😂

👾

Users who are viewing this thread