The Soulless Duchess

{UPDATE} So the timeline for now is:

player3 & player4: d&a alt to snipe on agatha, since d&a already drop this manhwa

thegoodplayer : bucci alt to squeeze themselves into this drama. In their credit page they're saying d&a is not good lmao

atleastirdmysnipes : d&a alt release chapter 20 to reply bucci alt. Love their credit!!!

player666 : d&a alt release chapter 29 to snipe agatha again, but it's being deleted by mod (like chapter 20, and they release it again on different account as atleasirdmysnipes lmao)

😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
It is such a shame how this series is now tainted by this stupid drama. I really like it too oh well

It sucks that Devil and Angel scans is discontinuing with translating this comic because of some snipers ☹️

My favorite part is the condescending panel at the end of ch 30 making fun of the readers for complaining that they aren’t scanlating “the way that I want”. As if it’s a totally legitimate option to go straight from ch 21 to ch 30.

This is stupid. What tf happened to chapter 29? Why are people randomly uploading chapters? It’s hard to want to continue the story when this bs keeps happening.

Wow. I’m glad I read the official webtoon at the KakaoPage instead of here. The world is in chaos.

I wish groups would stop having a dick measuring contest and just upload 22 already. Do I need to go to both versions just so everyone gets their views and is happy?

I dont really mind sniping once in a while but if the sniping purpose is to derail readers from the story not honna say Im a fan of it but hey living in Piracy we have no choice.

@jayrus29
It's only manga/manwha piracy that is this full of sniping drama. Kinda wish it was more like the Warez scene, but as you've said we don't have much choice unless your desperate enough to use MTL.

I'll just hope a legit group picks this up after the drama blows over.

Users who are viewing this thread