The Soulless Duchess

@perywinkle of course you have! you’re probably from the same group as them! go improve your quality for fraudulent marriage instead of commenting on here! Lord, don’t you have a life other than dragging people?

lmao ch 29 got uploaded. y'all really stirring stuff up in the comments now.

commets about drama = equals more drama.

at this point, the teams are just going to screw with us by uploaded chapters in the wrong order. yall asked for it honestly.

edit: yes im aware im also commenting on the drama but oh well. im p sure we wont be getting any decent scans w/o trolling for this manhwa for a long time

Hmmmm, isn't this scanslation quality of player666 is the same like player4 ?
So chapter 20 is d&a alt replying bucci, and chapter 29 is d&a alt sniping agatha again???

Ok I'm confused 😂
But thank you d&a i guess, if this is your way of punishing us the reader then just go on~~

meh.. at this point, I'm just going to ignore this series, and support the author when an english version releases. it was nice knowing you guys.

I’m just gonna drop this series and wait for the official release sigh… wish that I can read Korean so I don’t have to rely on others to read this manhwa...

Group Leader
👻 if anyone reads my comment. PLEASE just read the contents and ignore the comments COMPLETELY!!
it's a wholesome story but the chaos within the comment section radiates the same energy as children throwing sand in each other eyes~

this is good manhwa to read :)
and yup i agree with @beans, the comments is just a battlefield that not worth to follow for

I'm here to read series, not comment wars :)

This is good trolling for those who said they don't mind bad quality or bad English as long as they can put out content quickly xD

Hello!
Do someone know if there is a novel about this story? I can read english or italian and official translations are good too. I like the story and I wish to read it, but I don't want to get involved with people behaving like children.
Thank you in advance. :)

honestly this story isnt worth reading after this temper tantrum bs. just wait for the official english.

Dex-chan lover
@dekay The only difference is the font used, but it's the same pattern of ridiculousness. But main give away is how they use sfx.

@Rockdrop i agree, that's why i realize it too. Mann go off d&a alt!!!
Love your petty energy on the start of February 😂

@cokelemon d&a alt release chapter 29, and i think it's being deleted by mod.

Love you d&a alt~~~
Just keep being petty, please~~

How I think of this series every time I see an update nowadays.

Person A: "yup, its dead, time to go"
Person B: "its not dead, can't you hear the screams of pain and see how it is still moving?"
Person A: "those are not from it, pay attention, these are the trolls mimicking and moving it, give up and leave and they will leave as well"
Person B: "what a shame, it had so much potential..."

Users who are viewing this thread