The Soulless Duchess

So, after all the drama, we are left with a corrupted and unreadable chapter 19, no chapter 21 and no will not to drop this. Good job, community.

Lmaoooo of course the snipers dropped it, is anyone actually surprised? Let this be a lesson for the community on ‚I don’t care about who translates it or on the quality, I just want faster uploads’.
Also, uploading stuff on instagram is the worst. Its basically the same as snitching.
Lets respect ourselves guys.

Thanks for the update.
maybe Sally is on the ex's side / has been bought over by the cousin? 🤔

@littleoni

while not thrilled with the drama outside the story, most of your statement doesn't seem accurate. While chapter 19 has issues as far as translation there is a chapter 21 and it seems very readable to me. KKJ scans has stated they will release chapters through 30 and then will collaborate with another group, Magnificent Aurora Scans starting at chapter 31. I would think this would help insure timely releases and that even if one group dropped out the other group could at least carry on for awhile.

Edit Add: Thank you KKJ Scans and Magnificent Aurora Scans.

Yeeeessssshhhhh yessshhhh.. all haill for who ever pick this up.. my best wishes for you guys..
my super best wishes for y’all..

I thought the maid is good since FL brought her. But now she seems shady 😱

...... This series is interesting, but I do believe that I have not seen this much drama over translation.
For now, thank you, Devil and Angel scans for your work so far. I look forward to reading your work, Magnificent Aurora Scans and KKJ Scans!

@schlo
At the time I posted that message, Aurora had released chapter 20, and no one had released a version of chapter 21 that you could call readable. Now that Aurora has released chapter 19 it's starting to come together. Still, it's very unlikely I will find it in me to make sense of the chapters that are translated and the trolls.

When I was a 12 year old I behaved like I was high on cocaine 24/7... How times change

@littleoni ok, that makes sense. Since the load delete stuff started happening here I started reading elsewhere, they've had up to chap 30 for a little bit. I've just been checking comments for the chapter/story discussions mostly. It's a fun read, hoping things stabilize and we get chapters after 30 soon.

Dex-chan lover
Hah, the drama continues! More chapters!
Er, wait, it's ending? NO~!

Anyways, thank you NNG. If not for you, this series would have been left to rot in the usual limbo of hoarded series by scanlator groups. Your "sniping" is the reason this got translated from 5 to 30 in 3 weeks instead of 3 years, if it haven't been dropped by the scanlator group half way through. Scanlator groups already rarely reach the two digit mark in their non-flagship projects, let alone twice the amount.

That said, down the limbo this series goes, and another scanlator murdered by piracy copyright laws lol. Guilty of scanlating without permission from the rightful owners of the series. RIP in knowing you were not the first, and won't be the last.

Users who are viewing this thread