The Soulless Duchess

どうもありがとうございます😊🙇‍♀️ 来週は次のアップデートを待っています

Double-page supporter
Tbh FL just became a mary sue after she like got together with the duke so it's gotten boring to me. Dropped.

So many people complaining, manga doesn't have to be pure angst all the time.
It's building up and we can already kind of see what the hurdle is going to be, which isn't a bad thing.
Ya'll need more patience, let's just appreciate the cute art and comfy story before it gets dark again.

Double-page supporter
@Irie_T

What's left for the characters to overcome is only the plot coz character development has been capped ages ago and that's just boring. At least to me.

Does anyone know where I can read the missing chapters? I hate the thought of missing important information like between chapter 40 and 46, there could be information I'd want D:

It's unexpectedly comfy one, it's not simply about revenge, but mc (and other main females) also tried to change image of females in general as they seems belittled quite often in this story.

I love when the ML loves and respects his waifu and is not an abusive controlling d*ck that uses his tragic backstory as an excuse...*takes a deep breath*
Thank you for the translations 🥰.

Quick question. In one of the chapters(after they visited the ruins) Claude wasn't able to touch his holy sword anymore...but then he was able to touch it again. How and why? I somehow missed the explanation. What was the problem and how did it get resolved?

Users who are viewing this thread