The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 25 - Embers (3)

her, hearing that she caused the death of his parents is sad specially now that she is getting closer to him. But with his personality i think if ever the time come that he learned who kaia is and what she did, i think there will just be a small argue, then he will remember the time they spent together, so he will forgive her. anyway, @johnpoop2529 im just curious on why you gotta ask if FL is virgin? i don't think that her being one is important to the story or do i forgot some details? cause because of that question i got curious too lol

Dex-chan lover
@DustyOldQrow @mattpotato @nobile I was saying that because there's a romance tag, but people in the comments were saying it shouldn't have one, so I was wondering if it really has romance. Also, when I read manhwa, I just prefer the FL to be a virgin because I want the ML to be the only one for them.

@nobile yup you are right. she will have a really hard time accepting that she made him sad or the other things she did, specially that she is considered a weapon. others will despise her or worship her depending on the faction. i stayed for the FL anyway, i think ML is not that good, he has good body but can't fight, he's too soft, he even left during a heated argument, but i can understand why he acts that way his past and all, its just.... for me he doesn't really feel a good ML.

@johnpoop2529 understandable, have a great day.

so it's a preference thing about FL being a virgin, well to be honest i think its good too to know that she is untainted by others and that her first is to be with ML but for me its okay if she is not as long as he got to be with ML. also i think the romance is being slowly built up so that's why its hard to see it right now, if you can remember kaia is not interested in him at first but now she is slowly closing up to him enough to feel sad that she is the cause of his parents demise, but i don't know about ML, that guy feels like stone. i can't sense any romantic feeling from him

Fed-Kun's army
@mattpotato yeah, she's cool and strong.
I actually don't mind the ML as much. I find it refreshing to see some diversity and that it's OK for a guy to be a softie.

Someone described this manhwa as having the roles reversed, that actually is what got me to read it haha

Fed-Kun's army
Something that is oftentimes more important to people in the situation our boy was in, is giving them the option of not having to go do something. Letting them know that nobody will hold it against them if they can't do it, if they fail. Telling someone they have or can do something important isn't necessarily going to help them in the situation, but letting them know the don't have to do it or that it's ok to fail, or to give up, is a lot more helpful to their mental wellbeing.

These comments are concerning regarding the whole "untainted" virgin stuff... Kinda gross ngl but I digress I guess

I feel like the words she said to Elkin were what he needed in the moment, and I wonder what words would help Kaia as she struggles with her past :(

Fed-Kun's army
That virgin talk is the dumbest shit ever. Unless there's cheating and bullshit who cares if the female lead is a virgin? WTF is this shit...

And it doesn't matter if the dude is a virgin?

WTHeckkk are we talking about virginity? It makes no sense with the current situation ... village is burning but discusses about fl being virgin 🤣

I was looking forward to see the comment about the fire , the sun king and elkin state of mind.

Instead i got people talking about virgin, i don’t get this comment section 🤷‍♀️

This johnpoop2529 guy is a troll, saw him around other comment sections baiting with this virginity stuff

Users who are viewing this thread