The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 29 - Going Back, The Path We Left (3)

I wonder if they will pull the "i was behind the door and heard it all" move soon...

Dex-chan lover
@Elyursi Don't think so, if I had to guess they're going to increase the amount of angst first, since they brought up that 'Kaia' never grieves and now we've seen the first floodgate open. (or atleast get in motion)

Probably have this 'clinician' turn out to be the prince of the North.

i feel like she just never was taught how to feel emotions and allow them to show — she was simply used and exploiting as a killing machine all her life. i hope she’s able to grow away from the burden placed on her and be able to be her own human. she really reminds me of kasia from krimson karma. like she is what kasia would be if she met the wrong person (instead of the second prince)

This story tells a deeper layer of the consequences of war... I don't think I've read a series with this much psychological depth about what happened to the people who have gone through war; as a war orphan (Elkin), as a surviving veteran (Griselda), as a war lord (Kaia), as the family member of a deceased knight (Therion).... It's really something.

Users who are viewing this thread