The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 31 - White Feet (1)

Dex-chan lover
Are they going to blame the northerner..... it feels like that is the path that will come

Dex-chan lover
This would be cuter if the MC wasn't a mass murderer that also killed the ML's parents.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@talas

1) She was a soldier, fighting a war, most likely not of her own will
2)Do we know for sure that she killed his parents? At this point my hypothesis is that after she disappeared for that period of time it was MC's parent's that nursed her back to health or something.

thanks for translating.

i binge reading since chap 1 and somehow cant feel any chemistry between Elkin and Kaia. or Therion and Kaia.

At this rate, i wish there wont be any romance between any of them either.

I wanna know more on Kaia and the king tho. Like why shes treated like that?? where she got the blessing power and theres deffo some wicked war conspiracy btwn the northerner and the south. if only we can get more background on that...

@cookie_honey well they both relate to the feeling of not fitting, and between the flashback and the fire, it seems both have a duty that they feel they must fulfil even at the expense of their own feelings. They aren't making much progress, but there's at least curiosity on both sides, so if there is any romance, it seems it will be a pretty slow burner.

Regarding the king, it was stated chapters ago that the king fears the position of the sun knight. Clearly, they only won the war because of her (as evidenced by them loosing pretty much every fight without her), so most of the people in the kingdom (specially those that weren't affected directly, or benefited) would probably rather follow the sun knight than the king. He seems to think that just by giving her orders and letting other people see that she follows them, that she is a subordinate instead of a threat to the throne, because if that were the case, people would definitelly side with her instead.

It's also the reason why he forces her to remain shrouded in mistery, and keeps sending spies there. Not only her image, but if the fact that the invincible sword of the kingdom is sick, it means she can be killed, and a kingdom without it's trumph card wouldn't be able to fight off a rebellion.

Users who are viewing this thread