The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 4 - The Nameless Castle (2)

I like the art and the story so far, but it's gonna be hard to appreciate this one if the author doesn't come up with a proper background for the FL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind to think "she's a murderer and should die" like I've seen in some comments. It was war, and so far it looks like she just followed the orders of her King. Being a conqueror and seizing a territory through war used to be seen as glorious acts worthy of praise in the past. In her country she's probably seen as a hero. Even though it is badly seen in a peaceful Era such as ours, hating on a character from a medieval setting for being a warrior is silly imo.

The thing is that she probably killed the MC's parents from what we've understood so far, which in itself is a good setting. My only problem is that I don't see the "drama" or the "tragedy" tag, so I'm worried about how the romance is going to unfold. If the author gives us a "she killed my parents, destroyed my nation and bear a profound hatred towards my ethnicity but I still fell in love with her" without a proper background story and a massive drama/tragedy I'm gonna be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's pretty much my thoughts too @Kekitus
There's a huge fucking albatross regarding any potential relationship between the two and so any romance between them to me would be bogus unless its addressed.

Fed-Kun's army
oh no i cannot believe im falling in love with a fuckin war hero and a war criminal of all fucking things...

AHHHH SHES SO PRETTY!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I hope she had a VERY good reason to be a war hero. Tho that’s not very likely because she seems like she was perfectly aware of her actions. 😢😢😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread